Job Description :
- Design applications and their integration, document the corresponding specifications, and lead the development tasks.
- Analyse the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits the needs of the users and the overall architecture strategy.
- Ideate, collaborate & coordinate with development teams and provide work direction on designated projects or assignments; ensure that the development teams’ deliverables meet the architecture specifications.
- Ensure that the development teams have the processes and tools needed to accomplish their work efficiently and effectively; escalate items when appropriate.
- Research market place for products, technologies and process that would support the overall architecture strategy and improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills and Experience :
- Embrace modularity, reuse, and demonstrate a drive to leverage existing products / technologies / libraries.
- Demonstrate capability to learn new technologies and recognize & apply the underlying concepts.
- Have full SDLC experience including operations or devops.
- Be able to translate a logical architecture into an application design.
- Have expertise in web applications and experience in (preferred) -or strong understanding of- mobile applications.
- Experience in (preferred) -or strong understanding of- Apache Software Foundation products and products in general under the Apache, CDDL, EPL or MIT licenses.
- Experience in (preferred) -or understanding of- Amazon Web Services products, for both IaaS and PaaS.
- Experience in RDBMS and SQL.
- Experience in (preferred) -or understanding of- NoSQL DBMS with implications to application architectures.
- Experience in (preferred) -or understanding of- highly scalable and massively parallel computing, experience in (preferred) -or strong understanding of- security and regulation compliance implications to application architecture, including encryption, AAA, and certificates management.
- Experience in (preferred) -or strong understanding of- TOGAF and SOA standards.
- Experience in (preferred) -or understanding of- Internet of Things architecture.
- Have strong experience in java.
- Have knowledge of various Core Java and J2EE design patterns.
- Have hands on experience in Restful web services, publish/subscribe messaging & queuing.
- Have hands on experience in Sprint MVC, Restful web services, JSP , Servlets.
- Have experience in Ant / Maven build scripts.
- Have experience in static code analysis like Sonar etc.
- Should be well versed with Eclipse IDE.
- Have experience in Agile environment and DevOps practices.
- Have experience in application monitoring processes and tools, from an infrastructure, application, and end-user perspectives.
Other Expertise :
- 2+ years of good hand-on experience in application design.
- 5+ years in application development including 3+ years of web application development.
- 2+ years of good hand-on experience in application administration and security, deployment and management, automation technologies.
- Experience of deploying applications, monitoring, and tuning performance on AWS.
- Proficiency in scripting automation and tools – Python, Chef, Puppet, Shell Scripts, etc.
- Understanding of networking fundamentals, concepts and design principles.
- Working Knowledge in Node.JS & other open source technologies.
- Working Knowledge in AJAX, JQuery is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Configuration Management tools like SVN, TFS and VSS.
Submit your details
Comments or questions are welcome.